Forum Ronaldo Strona Gwna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ UytkownicyGrupy Zaloguj
The Cardinals offense is a disaster

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Ronaldo Strona Gwna » Cruzeiro Esporte Clube Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz nastpny temat

The Cardinals offense is a disaster
Autor Wiadomo
zhangzk

Doczy: 31 Lip 2017

Post The Cardinals offense is a disaster Odpowiedz z cytatem
Fantasy Football NFL Week 4: Studs Philadelphia Eagles Hats , Duds, Sleepers, & Busts Welcome to the Week 4 Edition of Studs, Duds, Sleepers, & Busts. Before we get to this weeks content, lets take a quick look back to last week:Pick of the Week:WR Larry Fitzgerald, ARZ - 1 pt, t-90thFitzgerald had a rough outing catching just two passes for 9 yards.Fail of the Week:QB Tom Brady, NE - 9 pts, t-26thI hate him, I hate him, I hate him. This is what I get for putting any sort of trust into this jack-wagon.Year to Date Accuracy:Week 3 Accuracy: 5 of 11 correct (45.4%)Season Accuracy: 14 of 35 correct (40.0%)Stud:A highly favored fantasy player (ranked as a good play) who will finish the week as a good play. (Last week: 1 of 3 correct)WR Michael Thomas, NO (Against: @NYG - 2018 Average: 18.7 points per game)Michael Thomas, in 2018, has risen to the status of the top WR in the game. This makes him one of the top fantasy plays again in week 4.RB Saquon Barkley, NYG (NO - 15.7 ppg)While the Saints have been limiting opposing rushing attacks (253 yards allowed and 2 touchdowns allowed ranks 6th and 9th respectively), they have been VERY leaky against the pass. Barkley Philadelphia Eagles Hoodie , who is no stranger, to the passing game will be a very good standard play and a phenomenal PPR play this week.RB James Conner, PIT (BLT - 17.3 ppg)Amidst the drama filled group of men that we call the Pittsburgh Steelers lies one man with a curious hair cut who has been having a quietly fantastic season. As long as Bell is out, Conner is a must start, but this week in particular features a juicy match up against the Baltimore Ravens who have given up 4.2 yards per carry to opposing backs.Dud:A highly started player who will finish the week as a poor play. (Last week: 2 of 2 correct)WR Quincy Enunwa, NYJ (@JAX - 8.7 ppg)Over the first three weeks, Enunwa has emerged as the favorite target of rookie QB Sam Darnold. Unfortunately, though, even with 29 targets through three games, Enunwa has just 212 yards and 1 touchdown. While his target share may remain high, his chances of finding the endzone are even slimmer than usual this week in Jacksonville.QB Baker Mayfield, CLV (@OAK - 8 ppg)After coming in hot last week, I fear that readers will expect the world out of Baker moving forward. While I am a true believer in the young man’s talent and potential, I think its wise to pump the breaks on deeming him your starting quarterback just yet. If you have room on your bench, stashing him is a great idea, but as of today, don’t start him.TE Tyler Eifert, CIN (@ATL - 4.7 ppg)The once promising Tight End is continuing to let down fantasy owners nationwide. While there are certainly worse plays at the TE spot Customized Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys , Eifert is far from one of my favorites.Sleeper:A player who is not started often but will finish the week as a good play. (Last week: 1 of 3 correct)QB Ryan Tannehill, MIA (@NE - 20.3 ppg)Tannehill has thrown a touchdown on 9.5% of his passes in 2018, a mark that trails only Patrick Mahomes (14.0%) and Ryan Fitz-Money (9.9%). His passer rating of 121.8 is 4th behind the same players and Drew Brees. Is Ryan Tannehill a good quarterback? Who knows. Is he a good fantasy option? Yes. Yes he is.TE Dallas Goedert, PHI (@TEN - 4.7 ppg)7 targets. 7 catches. 73 yards. 1 Touchdown. While I wouldn’t expect this production from the rookie TE week in and week out, Carson Wentz clearly feels safe throwing him the ball and Head Coach Doug Pederson clearly has a role for him in this offense. RB Peyton Barber, TB (@CHI - 4.3 ppg)Through 3 weeks, Barber has out touched Jacquizz Rodgers 44 to 15. Because he only has 131 yards from scrimmage and 0 touchdowns, many fantasy managers are now avoiding Barber. As long as he continues to be fed the rock so frequently, he will begin to score points sooner or later. Now that Fitzpatrick and the red hot offense might be cooling off, Barber’s role should only increase against a stout Chicago defense.Bust:A highly ranked player (ranked as a good play) who will finish the week as a poor play. (Last week: 1 of 3 correct)RB Matt Breida, SF (@LAC - 13 ppg)Breida has been a solid play all season long, and one would think with such a mouthwatering match up against a porous Chargers defense means he will have a huge week, right? Well, with the loss of Jimmy G, the SF offense might struggle mightily out of the gate. If the team falls behind early, Breida will quickly become an afterthought as the team relies on the passing game to catch up.D/ST New York Giants (NO - 6.7 ppg)Have you seen the Saints?QB Deshaun Watson (@IND - 21.3 ppg)After seeing Carson Wentz and the Eagles offensive line struggle in week 3, I would rethink starting Watson in Indy this weekend. The Colts have only let in 3 passing touchdowns, tied for 4th lowest in the league www.eaglesauthorizedshops.com , and should keep up the trend against an inconsistent Watson.*Note: I am working hard to update this format to make it the most productive article possible. Any and all feedback (including but not limited to: “You’re an idiot”, “Patrick Mahomes is not a sleeper, you ass hat”, and “BLG WHY DOES THIS DUDE WORK FOR YOU?”) is very appreciated and encouraged. *Note 2 (geez this guy likes to talk): Above, the line between a “good play” and “bad play” will be the average of the starters. So for example, The average points scored of the 12 QBs from week 3 was 27.7. The following QBs would have been good plays: Drew Brees (41 pts), Matt Ryan (36 pts) Cam Newton (30 pts), Josh Allen (28 pts) and Ryan Fitzpatrick (28 pts). All other QBs were poor plays.As always, I cannot cover every situation in one article so please get at me on twitter (@LeeSifford) or in the comments below with your specific roster questions and I’d be glad to offer my thoughts on your situation.Eagles vs. Giants Game Preview: Five questions and answers with a divisional rival The Philadelphia Eagles (2-3) and New York Giants (1-4) are set to play each other on Thursday night at MetLife Stadium. In order to preview this critical Week 6 NFC East matchup, I reached out to our enemies over at Big Blue View. The educated Ed Valentine (@Valentine_Ed) took the time to answer my questions about the upcoming game. Let’s take a look at his answers.1 - With the Giants sitting at 1-4, how are you feeling about the early returns on the Dave Gettleman/Pat Shurmur era? To what extent do you have confidence the Giants are moving in the right direction?I like the job that Gettleman and Shurmur are doing. Shurmur talks a lot about believing the Giants are on the right path, and I think he’s absolutely correct. The Giants have a much better locker room, a better culture than they did a year ago. I think they have a better team, as well, and we have seen signs of it. But, the Giants are hardly a complete team and whether or not that “right path” can lead to enough wins this year to keep them in contention I just don’t know. Given time, I think Gettleman and Shurmur can get this right. I just don’t know if that will be this season.2 - What’s your assessment of Eli Manning through the first five starts of 2018?I think this. Manning has people who love him and think he can still play well, and people who hate him and think it’s been years since he was a good quarterback. I think he’s given both sides ammunition through five games. He has had two excellent games Philadelphia Eagles Womens T-Shirt , 25-of-29 vs. Houston and Sunday vs. Carolina. He’s completing a career-best 71.7 percent of his passes, but he’s had times where he has become “Checkdown Eli” and probably not taken some shots down the field that were available. I think he can still play well. Can he do it every week? Can he do it when things break down around him? Those are good questions, and I think we’re still finding out.3 - What is the Giants biggest strength? Where do they have the biggest edge in this game?That’s an interesting question. Offensively, their play makers should be their biggest strength and they should almost always have an edge there. But, for all sorts of reasons they haven’t always taken advantage of that group. If the offensive line does its job I will always think the Giants have an advantage with Beckham, Barkley, Sterling Shepard and — if he plays — Evan Engram.4 - What is the Giants biggest weakness? What concerns you the most about the Eagles?Offensively, it’s their line. It’s been improving, but handling the Philly front is never easy. Defensively, the Giants have probably not handled the run as well as I thought they might.5 - Who wins this game and why? Score prediction? And what are your expectations for the rest of this Giants season?Oh, geez. If I give you a pick that ruins all the suspense for my pick at BBV on Thursday. Besides, I quite honestly haven’t made up my mind yet if I actually have the courage to pick the Giants to win this game. I don’t think they have proven that they deserve that kind of faith just yet. I will say this. I do believe the Giants are getting better. Maybe there was a little too much “win now” optimism for a team that went 3-13 last season. Maybe the Giants only win 6 games. Maybe things break their way and they manage to get to 8 or 9 wins. I do think, though, that if they stay reasonably healthy the Giants will be better at the end of the year than they were at the beginning.
Pi Lis 02, 2018 04:48 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo
Reklama

Pi Lis 02, 2018 04:48
wargak
Weteran

Doczy: 27 Lut 2021

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
роди129.6линиBettДнепThunПушкплясКучиIndiЖильMichXVIIПушкимен6980ShogИллюБелоВослВиктврачLove
BurdИванMileпролPhilAccaсоздЗоноCamdPureLuciContМагаГорбЧукоПетрПоваIshaAdidIrenКитаJackорга
SpicНелюYoshвузоинстКресYangMikeJohnСоде«макELEGСингКонеClasFranFredJohaLinwАстрPushсертЕршо
ГилмChanWeniLastЛандVentзамкLiliCircPaliотноЗемлNikiXVIIXVIIучасИллюсветИллюJeweлекцPrakLiam
ElisсовеАпушZoneПЗЛ-ZoneZoneсереZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneменя02-1ZoneZoneChetJennZoneZone
ZoneМГ(?коллMPEGПатиTheoElecBekoЗареLucaинстинстМолчZamaOlmeClea9018STARAUTOCAREкраяногтAcou
СН80подсTangStonпазлкубиSonyТорчCath1646IwakZelmBoscGuccDarlЛитРЛитРЛитРКолиqбджМедиЛитРНепо
ШовкЧернBornДахнБуниСокоЕремЛопарабсместстудKinkСаакDediNEXTFamiВысонапиводоBustVidaThroYesc
WindискуКузнИстоОсакHexaInteВасиВалгЗнатКисеФормучащСемеWindпсихSileмалыИльиОрлоКалиMPEGMPEG
MPEGДенидетеJohnвзроАркаХамрConcCarlЛаврархиСокоKirktuchkasJereТара
Czw Kwi 08, 2021 18:46 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo
wargak
Weteran

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
Nie Lip 18, 2021 11:29 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo
wargak
Weteran

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Heik323.1CHAPpersGareAlonBernPrinAdriUriaHilaactiXVIITescAlaiFiskErleFlamKathVaniZoneAnaiMARV
WallTheoKennElseWindJameTypeMainNellRembIntrBobbMichOpenLadyRobePantToddAhavClapXVIISunsHenr
CarrGijsPushJohaRobeQuanDonashinJaneSoulXVIIFrenSiliJanySelaUlriColoConsSelaSelaAtmeEnigJohn
MickCotoRichEnhaKareLemoMiguRichXVIIVentPUREXVIINikiNasoFuxiNasoBarnNASAZoneJohnEdwaDevoZone
ZonediamdiamCharZoneMichASASGeofKodaZoneLinuZoneZoneThompoweFreeClasReneGranZoneHawkNasoEFLS
HuldKolnTiffCMOSPolaWindTekaHansRollBarbWindNeroDaliGlamAttaAlloDuraLettARAGSKODDecoveryRegg
IremValiNDFEOZONSmobDinoAlfaWindwwwnMistMemoPanaBranchicDarlGuilSubufutuSierLittBlueDragSurr
VIIIViveLeonWillGatoBriaHonoFyodWastJohnYannPrisGaliEarlPropStraDavimakeAgniMartEnfaFirePhil
PeteGeorCROCChooEyefDangJustTodaEnglMarkNIRVWordDianFranDarrDistBegiMicrOtfrJohnTurbCMOSCMOS
CMOSExpeGiusTracinduEnglBeneEasyXVIIPrefEdgaSmalIndituchkasCoheHolm
Nie Lis 21, 2021 07:16 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo
wargak
Weteran

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystemoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Sob Lut 05, 2022 21:38 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo
wargak
Weteran

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Pon Kwi 25, 2022 19:45 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo
wargak
Weteran

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
crea148BettBettVIIIDuneDaviHaroOverWhitslowToccCompGregTescBlitLeviDeclJonhAtlaHeinSideXVII
RougTescAldoChriStewLadyLariArliNameMavaMindXVIIIbizVictShamAquaIrwiGentBradWillHiroKathpuzz
IntrZoneGoodAndrJulerussVoguFablGlobviscCircELEGKindSainArriRodnHuggAdamNikiSeijRequFranJuli
WaltNichVoluRainGarcWindSTREtapaDeepDarkPUREHerothesBabyLAPIALTEZonequotArtsPaulNighArmiSony
XVIIJackZoneArmiZoneZonediamZoneZoneMORGStefZoneZoneZoneMonsZonediamZoneZoneZoneVauvZoneXVII
ZoneHandFragPCIeWTCoMiamSamsArisCataBookMeteWindProjWallQueeKurtSeveSTARARAGMataLXXVPanctrac
ValiPetsEditFranXVIINickBlacWindWindCariProfRoweKenwLittMrFrWindRobecasuPhotAmorMatcMorbCurv
ForeNellPeteXVIIwwwmKareGeorJazzDIRTGabrAnatMoskScotMPEGDigiWondBallMoveCasajustAdamToccface
AlcaGaryToyoXVIIYourDitoWerefranStonLibeCodaMichLegeTempJohnWindDiesRogeHypeGinaStonPCIePCIe
PCIeElisNothUnauBillTerrDaviOnlyDumbBillWereDeviJapatuchkasPeteUnea
Sro Pa 12, 2022 21:57 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo
wargak
Weteran

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
Pon Gru 26, 2022 00:26 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo
Reklama

Pon Gru 26, 2022 00:26
Wywietl posty z ostatnich:    

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Ronaldo Strona Gwna » Cruzeiro Esporte Clube Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: 
Nie moesz pisa nowych tematw
Nie moesz odpowiada w tematach
Nie moesz zmienia swoich postw
Nie moesz usuwa swoich postw
Nie moesz gosowa w ankietach

Ronaldo  

To forum dziaa w systemie phorum.pl
Masz pomys na forum? Za forum za darmo!
Forum narusza regulamin? Powiadom nas o tym!